The BioCote® Antimicrobial Technology
BioCote® technology protects surfaces from microbes resisting the potentially negative impact they can have on a product, resulting in a number of benefits. BioCote® technology will:
- Keep a product fresher for longer, if it is likely to host odor-causing or staining microbes.
- Extend the usable lifetime of a product, if it is likely to host microbes which might degrade the surface.
What does BioCote® technology do?
BioCote® technology provides long-lasting protection to a product by creating a surface upon which microbes cannot survive.
- Is proven effective against a wide range of microbes such as odor causing and staining bacteria, mould and fungus.
- Reduces microbes by up to 99.99%
- Significant reductions within 15 minutes
- Up to 99.5% reduction in just 2 hours
- Works continuously for the expected lifetime of the product
How does BioCote® technology work?
BioCote® technology protects products by binding with microbes on its surface, inhibiting microbial growth.
BioCote® technology is an ideal way maintaining a more cleaner, fresher, more resistant surface.
- Stops cells from reproducing
- Damages the cell wall
- Disrupts energy production and other cellular functions